Search found 2 matches

by Jester_Vittorio
Wed Sep 23, 2026 5:10 pm
Forum: General Discussions
Topic: OG Forum Moderation Criticism
Replies: 6
Views: 927

Re: OG Forum Moderation Criticism

I can’t respect some one that used their power as a mod to shut down criticism they didn’t like because of how they were feeling that day. That mod went after my posts a lot and would just edit out whole points I would try to make about survivor or why Jason is able to reload off the hook he just ...
by Jester_Vittorio
Wed Sep 23, 2026 4:50 am
Forum: General Discussions
Topic: OG Forum Moderation Criticism
Replies: 6
Views: 927

OG Forum Moderation Criticism

I’m sure we all know who this moderator is, he timed my account on the forums for 2 weeks for mentioning Scott June and flats, then banned my account after I made a thread (swear word free) about how I felt about the survivor role nerfs and quitting the game at 4.4k hours. In less than 5 minutes of ...