Search found 2 matches
- Tue Sep 22, 2026 3:53 pm
- Forum: Game
- Topic: jason is not particularly interesting to me
- Replies: 2
- Views: 40813
Re: jason is not particularly interesting to me
I like the spear but the fog pooping and perma crouching is kinda boring.
- Tue Sep 22, 2026 3:29 pm
- Forum: General Discussions
- Topic: og forums discussion masterpost
- Replies: 25
- Views: 28280
Re: og forums discussion masterpost
Hi, ty for creating this place.
I got banned from the forum and even the dev who banned me couldn't explain me why. There was a ban before that was totally justfied. The next ban was like someone is searching a reason to remove me from the forum. I've asked why I got banned and the dev sended me ...
I got banned from the forum and even the dev who banned me couldn't explain me why. There was a ban before that was totally justfied. The next ban was like someone is searching a reason to remove me from the forum. I've asked why I got banned and the dev sended me ...
